
Well Aunt Sarah let us borrow a couple of Halloween costumes and the princess one I couldnt even get Makayla to wear! This elephant one stayed on all of about 30 seconds.

Drew Brady wore it a little longer. After several attempts to get it off he finally gave up for about 15 minutes then remembered he had it on and threw a fit until i took it off.

He is waving bye bye to costume after i asked him if he wanted to take it off. Oh well, there's always next year. I just have to keep trying! Thanks anyway Aunt Sarah!!!!!!
At least you got some cute pictures! I think Daniel did the same thing with the elephant costume. So it's rather the costume (but Emmalee really liked it the other day) or it's the age. :)
ReplyDeleteOh April -- it's an "Ellie" phant costume. Maybe when Ellie gets here, Aunt Sarah will let me borrow it! They were SO CUTE in it too.
ReplyDeletemaria