Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sleeping

This morning, I found Makayla sleeping right outside her door. The night before she had told us she was scared. She had seen Little Mermaid and the seawitch scares her. I had fastforward the parts with her on there but still..... Josh and I have been singing "God is bigger" song from veggietales. So for now I have put up the Little Mermaid along with The Grinch movie. So far she hasnt said anything about watching or being scared. Maybe she will sleep in her bed tonight!
Drew Brady sleeping with his Little Lamb.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...that's so cute! I can't believe she didn't come to y'all's room when she woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. There is no way I can explain to anyone the love I have for my children and grand children. All I can so is God sure is good. You do a great job April. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us all. I love you..Mom Dbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, wrong word in sentence. LOL..All I can say is God sure is good. O.K. April, you can stop laughing now..HA.....Mom

    ReplyDelete