Today My brother had his first surgery ever! He tore his ACL and this was the after picture. Again, here he is after. He is quite a trooper for a guy. ALL SMILES AND THUMBS UP! I won't post the before pics. HA HA! He is still in good spirits! Taking funny face pictures.
My Three Beautiful Adult Babies. LOL.. We are so blessed. Tony Lee, I am so glad this over with for you. You are a real trooper. Charisse and April, you girls done great. I was worried about you for a little bit, but you pulled through for your brother.You're awesome. Always keep your faith. God is with you when no one else is. I Love You All....Mom
Awwww!! Poor Angel! It's only the beginning sister. You just wait. I'm not sugarcoating anything. Just wait till Little Ethan or Logan gets here. Love, April
My Three Beautiful Adult Babies. LOL.. We are so blessed. Tony Lee, I am so glad this over with for you. You are a real trooper. Charisse and April, you girls done great. I was worried about you for a little bit, but you pulled through for your brother.You're awesome. Always keep your faith. God is with you when no one else is. I Love You All....Mom
ReplyDeleteOh My,
ReplyDeleteAunt Pam your comment made me cry for 30 mins!!!! Darn preggo hormones!! Ha
I am glad Tony done great!!!
Love, Angel
Awwww!! Poor Angel! It's only the beginning sister. You just wait. I'm not sugarcoating anything. Just wait till Little Ethan or Logan gets here. Love, April
ReplyDelete