Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Family Tradition

Another Cool thing about being part of this family is that my father inlaw reads in the bible Luke 2:1-20. Every christmas to His family The Christmas Story. I am so blessed that he has done so because now his son reads it to his family. As you can see in the bottom picture (which I actually took first being that Josh read it to his family early this morning before we opened gifts.) Then when we went to My inlaws, I'm just amazed at how well all the kids sit and listened to when baby Jesus came into the world. Our very own little boy, Drew Brady sat right by his papaw and listened. I know one day he too will read it to his family. Wow! What an awesome tradition!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I look up to you Josh and your dad so much. Thank you both for being such a great role model for them angels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too look up to you Josh and David. Thank you so much for being the men that you are. I am so blessed that God gave you to my daughter and grand babies. You are awesome, we have an awesome God. I love your family. Thank you...Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how wonderful!! I think this beats all traditions!!! This is what the season is all about...
    Thanks for sharing the word Josh.
    Love yall
    Angel

    ReplyDelete