
Makayla and Drew Brady received their first Christmas gift for this year from The Klober's,Josh's boss. I thought about starting a new family tradition. I once saw my mother inlaw do this with her grandchildren and loved it. I figured since it's all about HIM and before any gift is opened or we travel and get sooo busy that every year me and my children will make Jesus a birthday cake and sing before opening up gifts.

They loved this new tradition.

I remember from my mother inlaws receipe, the White icing being how Jesus washes us white as snow. I also remember it calling for red food coloring to the cake mix to symbolize Jesus's blood and how he died for our sins. (It looks pink!:(

Unfortantely, WE ALL know what the dark chocolate is for: Our SIN!
What a wonderful idea!! You're such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome tradition! You are making memories for these babies that they will carry all their lives. KNOW how important what you are doing is. Don't loose faith or become tired. Praying for you!
ReplyDelete