Absolutely awesome. I too pray that God will continue to bless your marriage. This is so heart touching to me, I am so happy for you both. Much love always. Happy Anniversary! Mom C.
ok! now you really did make me cry! i pray that God will bring about such amazing Love in my family. maybe that's why we met, you guys can show us how. still crying, love ya! bye :) He is Mighty, and Awesome, and Good!!! you guys are a wonderful example of His Love.
This was awesome! I hope yall had a GREAT Anniversary. I am sorry I forgot to call & tell you. I hope yall have many many more happy years to come and that God blesses you more the way he has been doing. Much Love, Angel
This is beautiful! My prayer is that God would continue to bless your marriage and He is glorified through it! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely awesome. I too pray that God will continue to bless your marriage. This is so heart touching to me, I am so happy for you both. Much love always. Happy Anniversary! Mom C.
ReplyDeleteLoved the great pictures. How sweet. Hope you had a great anniversary.
ReplyDeleteok! now you really did make me cry! i pray that God will bring about such amazing Love in my family. maybe that's why we met, you guys can show us how. still crying, love ya! bye :)
ReplyDeleteHe is Mighty, and Awesome, and Good!!! you guys are a wonderful example of His Love.
This was awesome! I hope yall had a GREAT Anniversary. I am sorry I forgot to call & tell you. I hope yall have many many more happy years to come and that God blesses you more the way he has been doing.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Angel