Friday, February 8, 2008

Josh was in an accident....

Yesterday Josh had a wreck. I am so thankful that he and the other woman was ok. I also know it was by "no accident" that this happened. I praise God that my husband during all this was able to minister to this young woman. Today as I do my devotional, I am in Exodus 15:2, 11. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my GOD, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Then in verse 11....Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you-- majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?

HE sure was working wonders during this "accident".

4 comments:

  1. PRAISE HIS NAME! Love MOM & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. God was sure watching out for Josh and the girl... I'm so glad you wasnt hurt Josh!!! God is GREAT!!!!!
    Love yall!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN Mary Lou & David. Josh we're blessed to have you in our family.

    Love You All,
    Mom C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh April, I'm so glad that Josh was ok and that "what you (Satan) meant for evil, God meant for Good." Tell Josh we are thinking of him!

    ReplyDelete