This was after Josh & I got off the Roller Coaster, I told him I wouldn't tell everybody he was scared. LOL..Just kidding. It was fun. I did all the screaming because it was so much fun. LOL
These pictures was too funny. You can tell by the look on Josh's face and because I know him that is his "She is crazy" face! Too funny!! he looked a little embarrassed too. Love, April
This was after Josh & I got off the Roller Coaster, I told him I wouldn't tell everybody he was scared. LOL..Just kidding. It was fun. I did all the screaming because it was so much fun. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove You Lots
Mom
These pictures was too funny. You can tell by the look on Josh's face and because I know him that is his "She is crazy" face! Too funny!! he looked a little embarrassed too. Love, April
ReplyDelete