This past week has been amazing. Even though I didnt get a chance to do any hard physical labor, I did get a chance to try to go around Pleasant View with my two babies at times and my camera. As i did this, 2 Corinthians 4:7 became more clear. In my commentary Paul's focus was not on the perishable container but on its priceless contents--We are like jars of clay. Though we are weak, God uses us to spread his Good News and he gives us power to do his work. Knowing that the power is his, not ours should keep us from pride and motivate us to keep daily contact with God, our power source.God blessed me so much this past week as I not only watched HIS people but also my church family work so hard for HIS glory. What a awesome experience I had the opportunity to catch moments like this.....

This is awesome. I know this was great to be a part of. Great job, He is smiling on you all.
ReplyDeleteLove You Lots
Mom/Dbo