
I dont know why i havent shared this with you all before. SHAME ON ME! But, I am NOW. Today I got an email from this very dear friend of mine from my old church (Joelton First Baptist). This is her Maria & Kevin. They also have a son Joshua BUT NOW BY THE GRACE OF GOD...they have a daughter, Ellie! As im writing this I see such a miracle this little girl is already. You see this couple has been waiting for her for 3 yrs.You can tell by the date on the picture because I was still pregnant with Makayla. They have been through so much through adoption agencys to different countries through getting the funds...JUST TO BRING THEIR LITTLE GIRL TO THEIR HOME TO LOVE HER, TO TEACH HER ABOUT CHRIST, AND TO TELL HER JUST HOW SPECIAL SHE IS! Please come along side with me and pray for this family as they bring their daughter Ellie home and also for Joshua as he is now a BIG brother! So exciting. Praise God!!
Maria & Kevin. I am so happy for you both. You have my prayers and blessings. This little girl is so lucky to have parents like you that want to share their lives and our Lord with. April thank you for sharing. You are a blessing to me baby. I Love You....
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You
Pam ( April's Mother )
Oh April, you are SO SWEET!!! Of course that photo - oy!! :-) And a sweet hello and thanks to your mom too!!!
ReplyDelete