Great pics!!! where did yall go to the pumkin patch at? We are going to the Honeysuckle Farms one this weekend. We went to the haunted house there last weekend. Angel
Oh, I love the Dorthy costume. You mean this still fits her? LOL I remember you trying to get her to be her a few yrs ago and she wouldn't.
These Pumpkin Patch pictures are adorable. You are all a beautiful family. Our God is so good to us. Praise His name daily.
ReplyDeleteLove You All
Mom DBO
Great pics!!! where did yall go to the pumkin patch at? We are going to the Honeysuckle Farms one this weekend. We went to the haunted house there last weekend.
ReplyDeleteAngel
Oh, I love the Dorthy costume. You mean this still fits her? LOL I remember you trying to get her to be her a few yrs ago and she wouldn't.