Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saying Bye to Fall Getting ready for winter and...CHRISTMAS!

Today we got the silly string out and went to the basement to play. I was putting some of my fall things up getting ready for winter! I had a few helpers....



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I was so glad to see more pics. I have been watching daily and I thought it wasn't like you to go 18 days ( or since Halloween) with outs pics. lol It is a daily routine for me to check out your blog now.
    Love ya!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweetie! Sorry for the delay.. Just been busy.. I will try to catch up. Hope you and your family are doing well and Little Ethan. I will talk to you soon. Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious. I know they are excited about Christmas. They are so adorable. Cherish these moments. Will see you soon.

    Love You Lots and Much
    Mom DBO

    ReplyDelete