Monday, December 1, 2008

Be Still.......Psalm 46:10

Remembering first baby of 2004
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. We will never forget our first baby. Even though the Lord did not allow us to see him/her, I know we will one day. The Lord had bigger plans for that baby, it was through that baby, He brought you to Him. I can rejoice in that. The two we have are that more precious to us. Wonderful job as always. You are a wonderful wife and mother. I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe for your comment. As tears streaming down I praise God for you and the strength I see in you. You have been amazing!! Yes!! God is good! It was then I met my Savior and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you for your loving support as we both reflect from time to time about this little one. We are truly blessed! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our babies are playing together up above!!
    What a sweet, sweet pic also!!!
    It is sad but nice to think back in time.
    XOXO!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete