You did such a wonderful job Makayla! I am so proud of you. Thank you mommy for doing such a wonderful job with our children. I love all of you so very much.
Aww Thank you Josh/Daddy for working so hard so I can stay home with our children. Every day God is showing me new things and I LOVE where HE has me. Thank you for being obedient to HIM as well. I love you!
GREAT JOB Makayla...You are so beautiful. I got home tonight from work about 9:15, your lucky I'm not over there squeezing you tight. You are all so, so precious to me. Like Josh said April, you are doing a great job. Thank you for being a great mommy.
Ohh and the sweet aroma to our Lord's ears!! It was at the moment with tears in my eyes and just praying for HIM to recieve it...Congrats again on Noah. WOW God is so good, isnt he?? and thank you too Mom! Love, April
Maykayla you are so precious to Ms. Joy! And, I know our GOD loves it when you sing for Him!! I love you, and Drew, and Mommy. and Daddy, too! Love, Ms. Joy
You did such a wonderful job Makayla! I am so proud of you. Thank you mommy for doing such a wonderful job with our children. I love all of you so very much.
ReplyDeleteAww Thank you Josh/Daddy for working so hard so I can stay home with our children. Every day God is showing me new things and I LOVE where HE has me. Thank you for being obedient to HIM as well. I love you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Your wife and kids
GREAT JOB Makayla...You are so beautiful. I got home tonight from work about 9:15, your lucky I'm not over there squeezing you tight. You are all so, so precious to me. Like Josh said April, you are doing a great job. Thank you for being a great mommy.
ReplyDeleteLove You All
Mom DBO
How precious! Don't you love hearing little ones sing Truth.
ReplyDeleteOhh and the sweet aroma to our Lord's ears!! It was at the moment with tears in my eyes and just praying for HIM to recieve it...Congrats again on Noah. WOW God is so good, isnt he?? and thank you too Mom! Love, April
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! She is just so smart!! This is BEAUTIFUL What a great song she has learned!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Angel
Maykayla you are so precious to Ms. Joy! And, I know our GOD loves it when you sing for Him!! I love you, and Drew, and Mommy. and Daddy, too! Love, Ms. Joy
ReplyDelete