April & Josh this was GREAT! Thank all of you for such a great day. We had a lot of fun, didn't we? Josh, great job for the prayer you said for our troops and their families.I am so proud of each and everyone of you. The time I always spend with you is such a blessing to me. I thank our Lord for you all daily. Happy Memorial Day to all. God Bless America! God Bless our familes! Thank you Lord for everything.
" Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Aunt Pam~~ Your a great Mother and Grandmother.. You always get involved in everything you family is doing.. Your great!! I love you all! ~Tisha
April & Josh this was GREAT! Thank all of you for such a great day. We had a lot of fun, didn't we? Josh, great job for the prayer you said for our troops and their families.I am so proud of each and everyone of you. The time I always spend with you is such a blessing to me. I thank our Lord for you all daily. Happy Memorial Day to all. God Bless America! God Bless our familes! Thank you Lord for everything.
ReplyDelete" Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I Love You
Mom, DBO, Grandma, Pam....LOL
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Aunt Pam~~ Your a great Mother and Grandmother.. You always get involved in everything you family is doing.. Your great!! I love you all!
ReplyDelete~Tisha