Monday, July 6, 2009

Spending time with Drew Brady

Today was a fun filled day with just me and my boy. Mamaw had Makayla so Drew and I started out at Toys R Us since the Zeliadt's gave him a sweet gift card for his birthday and it was just blowing a hole in his pull ups so off we went. He and I had a blast together and we did "little boy" things just about all day. We threw ball, drove cars around on the ground, rode bikes, played a little wii. My favorite was when we were laying in the floor laughing and making faces at eachother. We danced together and made silly noises. He kept saying "You a silly mommy!" Here is some pictures of us. I sure did miss my little girl but for now I will take each opportunity of alone time with each child as nothing more than a BLESSING. I just pray for the energy to sit back and remember each one with the different personalities that both of them bring into our family is such a gift from God. Thank you mamaw for spending the day with Makayla to make memories like THIS happen and also I understand you and Makayla made some of your own. Thanks for trying that watermelon gum :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment