I had around 600 pictures but have weeded it down to 500! We had a blast. Lots to tell in these pictures.. This first 3 is our snack addictions. The 3rd one is quite funny being that I took out all 10 bags that Gulf Shores Walmart had since I had called all around our walmarts here and they were all out!
This
one of Makayla was so cute, except when she got stung, Bless her heart! She was looking for shells just about the whole time and the first time we set foot on the beach, I think it was all of 45 minutes and she got stuck by a jellyfish!

awww.. bless her heart.. I feel for her I had the same thing happen to me as a kid.. I was sitting on the beach letting the water come up on me and one stung me on my legs.. It hurt sooo bad.. I hope she's better.. give her lovins from us..
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL....You are so funny. You got your crackers, didn't ya? LOL. I'm really glad you all had a great time. Your friends have a beautiful family too!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya
Mom