My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you all. Aunt Patti will be missed by so many, but her precious memories will never be forgotten. I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but feel like I know her through April. What a beautiful lady! April you done a great job of the slide show of Aunt Patti; I know she is smiling with joy. We all know who is in control, she is with HIM now. I Love You All...Mom C. & Pam
My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you all. Aunt Patti will be missed by so many, but her precious memories will never be forgotten. I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but feel like I know her through April. What a beautiful lady! April you done a great job of the slide show of Aunt Patti; I know she is smiling with joy. We all know who is in control, she is with HIM now. I Love You All...Mom C. & Pam
ReplyDelete=( I know she is in a better place.. My prayers are with the family.
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Angel