Glad yall had a GREAT New Yrs Eve. =) JR & his parents got me a wii & wii fit plus for Christmas and we love playing it together. Thats our time together when E goes to bed. lol I have lost a few pounds on my Wii Fit also =)XOXO,Angel
Angel, have you tried the hula hoop one that one and the dance steps are my favorite! Love you!!
I hula everynight! =) I dont get the dance steps down yet.. I cant seem to keep up. lol I love the jogging and a few others also.. Love you!Angel
Glad yall had a GREAT New Yrs Eve. =)
ReplyDeleteJR & his parents got me a wii & wii fit plus for Christmas and we love playing it together. Thats our time together when E goes to bed. lol I have lost a few pounds on my Wii Fit also =)
XOXO,
Angel
Angel, have you tried the hula hoop one that one and the dance steps are my favorite! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI hula everynight! =) I dont get the dance steps down yet.. I cant seem to keep up. lol I love the jogging and a few others also..
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Angel