You may recall Drew Brady learned to write his name a few weekends ago....
I was looking up a dentist number for mom and had left the kids drawing at the table, before I knew it Drew had a pen and was proud to write his name on the wall. From my expression he wasn't so proud anymore. Just take a look at that face of his... (Thankful that I haven't painted yet and the fact that he did write it in our laundry room) I explained we only write on paper...
(I don't think I will be able to paint over this one area now :)
So here he is practicing...ALOT!
He practiced until he was tired of writing his name! (see below)
I don't think this kid will write on the wall again...I 'm not sure if he will write again! He kept saying "All Done" I asked what he is to write on when he wanted to draw and he quickly said....PAPER!! Looks like he is really proud of that W in his name. It's the biggest letter he draws...

Awwww next time I will get the dentist number from my own cell phone. LOL...Sorry Drew baby, Dbo didn't mean to get you in trouble..LOL..Just look at this now as a learning experience..LOL.. I really like the oops picture though.Really I think your mom thinks it's cute now. Ha Ha...She will show that to you when your 15...Great job on how you handled that April..You are such a great mommy. I love you all..
ReplyDeleteDrew GREAT job baby. You write your name very well...LOL...See how good you have taught them April..LOL...Gotta get to church, talk to you later babies...Love you all....
ReplyDeleteSorry I had to laugh, it was one of those "cute" moments us mommys dont think is 2 cute at first. Im sure E will do the same thing one of these days.. BTW - Great job Drew on your name!!
ReplyDeleteApril, Thank you so much for capturing these moments. You do an amazing job with them and keeping us updating with what is going on in their lives and I am so thankful you are able to stay home and teach them so well, even if it is on the wall.haha. I love you guys so much. Love Uncle Bubba.
ReplyDeleteThank you Uncle Bubba for your encouraging words. I am so blessed beyond words, and so many days feel so unworthy of these two babies HE has allowed me to be mommy to for a short time and soo many times feel so unqualified. I am very grateful that God doesnt call the qualified but HE qualifies the called. So any good you see that I may be doing is all HIM! none of which is me. I also want you to know how much I appreciate you showing up and being part of their lives. You making EVERY effort to come all the way from Nashville to make it to Makayla's gymnastics means more to me and of coarse her than you will ever know. She will never forget how much of an effort is made and they both are learning that you can never buy love but it shows up in the details of life by just being there. They definitely sees who is all around them :) Praise the Lord! Have a blessed day little brother! I love you.
ReplyDelete