Joshua, I know you are in your meeting right now so I can't call. Thank you so much! This is it!! The best gift and it is priceless. It means more to me than you will ever know. I praise God for you and how HE is growing you (and me). I love seeing what HE is doing in you. Thank you for being an amazing husband and dad to our babies. This was awesome. I love you!
Great job Josh...You are an amazing man, and thank you for being a wonderful husband and father to my daughter and grand children. April Happy Birthday baby. The Lord sure has Blessed me with amazing wonderful children, this goes for all 8 of you. April, you're so right. This is priceless!!! I love you all....Mom C.
What an amazing Husband for doing the small things that mean the most!! This is priceless!! Maybe you can make me some poptarts next Sat morning when we meet =)Gotta love our kids for saying the cutest things!! Hope your Birthday was GREAT!!! Love, Angel
Joshua, I know you are in your meeting right now so I can't call. Thank you so much! This is it!! The best gift and it is priceless. It means more to me than you will ever know. I praise God for you and how HE is growing you (and me). I love seeing what HE is doing in you. Thank you for being an amazing husband and dad to our babies. This was awesome. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday April, I hope you have a wonderful day!! love ya
ReplyDeleteWhat a SWEET movie. Hope your birthday is great!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Josh...You are an amazing man, and thank you for being a wonderful husband and father to my daughter and grand children. April Happy Birthday baby. The Lord sure has Blessed me with amazing wonderful children, this goes for all 8 of you. April, you're so right. This is priceless!!! I love you all....Mom C.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome video, thanks for sharing! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing Husband for doing the small things that mean the most!! This is priceless!! Maybe you can make me some poptarts next Sat morning when we meet =)Gotta love our kids for saying the cutest things!! Hope your Birthday was GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angel