My last post might have brought some questions among some of you and some might not even care. God has placed on my heart many things I pray I can share...My flesh doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or step on toes. I love how bold God has made Paul Washer in saying he is not concerned about your self esteem or if your check book is balanced or not and how so many people need to get off facebook and how concerned he is with the state of our conditions, knowing so many are not regenerated and are going to hell. I really dont know how many may read this but I am concerned since most of the one's who do read this are my very own family. So many of them knew who I used to be and how I used to run and how much it has been about the drama middle child and everything had to be about me. I am now known as a Jesus Freak and might even have beaten some of you over the heads with a bible. I want to say I am sorry for breaking my witness and how often with my own lips I have done just that. I know without a doubt that it is HE that will do the drawing and give the increase. I pray that HE will continue to grow me and that my desire will be all about HIM and NONE about me. As my family and friends I will confess that Josh and I have been at a place where we have been waking up every morning at 5am (just before Drew Brady wakes up at 6) to spend in prayer. IT is there in the sweetest, stillest moments that God impressed how broken not just our own families are but our nation and the churches. I pray that you will take a few moments to watch a few of the clips I am going to post. I know with the busyness it may be hard for some but I ask if instead of turning on the facebook or myspace for a few minutes that you watch this instead. I love you all.
So many people that pay for the junk on this thing.. I have been in this boat and will be the first to say how sad I am at how much time I wasted..
Others may not see that this is a problem and I pray that the spirit will move and convict souls and I pray God will strengthen me and grow me to be the humble daughter dressed in HIS righteousness that HE has called me to be. I will pray for you as well..
Thank you April for sharing these 3 videos. God has laid mighty messages up on Paul Washer! May our 'life story' be ALL about HIM! We were made to GLORIFY HIM! May we always reflect HIM & others know that we are HIS! May we be GODLY women, virtuous, beautiful & elegant, as Proverbs 31 proclaims! How can we as Christian praise HIM & them allow satan to get a hold of our thoughts, actions & desires. We are sinners saved by grace! Hallelujah! Father forgive me were I fail you, bring me closer to you each day! I am thankful to have 3 virtuous, beautiful, elegant daughters. But better than that, you are princesses & daughters of THE KING! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mamaw! HE who began a good work will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Phil. 1:6
ReplyDeleteLove you,April
I am so very blessed to call you my sister, whether by the possibility of a future marriage to your brother, or just as your sister in Christ. You are such a powerful woman with your words and I admire the fact that you let nothing and noone stand in the way of you sharing God's word and what He has done in your life. I long to have the confidence you have, and I know I have been placed in your family to learn more about what a Godly woman should be like and how she should act. You are a prime example of both. I love you more than you will ever know and I look forward to spending my life getting to see you grow even more in your relationship with Christ, and I am at peace knowing that I will always have a sister in you, and someone who I know I can always look up to during my hardest times. Love you, Danielle
ReplyDeleteDanielle,
ReplyDeleteI want you to know that I am praying for you right now. You are close to the age of whenever I knew I was saved. There is so much around us and so many have watered down the Good News! I have so much more of the desire to share with women as I too am learning the role God has placed for women since the beginning of the foundation of the world. God is so good and ever so FAITHFUL! I too look forward to how HE will change your heart, wants and desires to what HIS looks like. I hope to spend more time with you, seems like forever since I have seen you. I Pray for you alot and other teachers as well especially since I am now a homeschool teacher. I pray you stay bold in the faith, never back down for what is real and the truth. Remember sis, Colossians 4:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."
Let us serve HIM well. I pray that others will see HIM in our lives. I love you!