Monday, June 28, 2010

It's official!



Last night as I was putting Makayla to bed she asked me if we could start homeschool tommorrow...So last night as I was praying and preparing... I know God has it! I am so blessed she is excited so why shouldn't I be? Today went great! Praise God!! It makes Josh and I even more eager to finish the homeschool room, which is what we will take on for our night job as kids go to bed! I will be super busy but hope to use the blog through our new season and record things we do throughout the day.... :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time! Hey, Drew got his hair cut.......I'm surprised! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes today is day 2 and she is really liking school and so am I. We are learning together that's for sure! Drew wanted his hair cut off saturday night so we just went with it... I know he hasn't sweat as much :) Love you

    ReplyDelete