
Today is the first day in our new room..They were waiting patiently for a picture.

I remember how excited I was to get a love note in my lunch box from mom so I wanted to carry that out with my little ones too! That's what they are reading but Drew informed me that he would like his own little board but not with kitty cats on it...

So here are my kiddos well one of them is pretending to be a cat, I will let you all figure which one you think that is. Turns out we will have to wait for our carpet and a ceiling later but "the show must go on" so we will teach with what God has provided! He is good!!

Last week we learned about fire safety and hope to visit the fire station next week this week we are learning about road signs. Any guesses on what this tasty snack is? That's right! it is of coarse a red light. The kids just loved making these...but more so eating them..
How neat! Thanks for showing off your classroom to us yesterday! God is so good! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThis is great. These kids are so blessed to have such a good mommy. Keep up the good work. I love you. Love Tony Lee
ReplyDeleteYay for a new school room! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteGlad she finally gets to use the kitty cat board I got her! It's a perfect fit! You are going to be such a great teacher to them, although you've already been teaching them theri whole lives this far! Love you all very much!
ReplyDelete