Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Warming Up

I can't believe tomorrow my little girl is going to be playing softball, her first practice. Hard to believe she is almost 6 now,and is almost done with her kindergarten year too!  Here is a video I took warming up with both kids since it was starting to rain we played downstairs in our garage. It was hard videoing and holding the camera but they both looked so cute in their little helmets I wanted to document it here. Being that both Josh nor I are very athletic, Makayla signed up for #33 her Uncle Bubba's number who can play any sport and is gifted at whatever sport he plays. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. This might be one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. I loved watching her play yesterday. She is the smallest, but best player out there and no I'm not being biased.lol She is awesome because of the work you guys do. I love yall. Love Uncle Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute!! And I remember going to many of Tony's games and he was "One of a kind" out on that field! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete