Tonight is the night we will rehearse for my baby brother's wedding. Although nobody would believe he was once my baby brother because standing next to me he is a giant in comparison. I love looking back on all the memories we shared as kids. Watching my own kids grow and even fight reminds me to tell them how they truly are eachother's gift from God. I never knew that growing up that my sister and brother were a gift to me straight from God. I look back now and wish we never had a fight and that we spent more time climbing trees, riding bikes, eating watermelons, rollerblading, burying our allowance in an old coffee can (only to find out mom and dad had the driveway paved right where our secret stash was hidden) camping, playing with my buddy and ninja turtles and dolls (yes we took turns playing swords and other little boy things that could have poked our eyes out and because i truly have the best brother in the world he even played with me when i wanted to play dolls) he has always been so athletic so i remember him teaching me how to shoot basketball, and even how to throw a football. One of my all time memories is how I loved dancing and acting silly and I talked him into being my dance partner and having it taped as i accidently swung him straight into our basement pole.
I look forward to watching God grow you. You have grown spiritually so much and I am praising God right now as I type. I can't tell you how blessed I am to be your sister. I have enjoyed our talks here lately. We have been through alot with our parents over the last few years and Praise God for those as well. James 1:2I am so thankful how HE has surrounded you with men who love HIM and even have rebuked you when needed. I like NIV of Proverbs 27:5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
Thank you for the encouraging words and also the different outlook on how to show love and reminding me to have a grace filled heart for others whom may have wronged me (or us.)
Danielle is very blessed to have such an amazing guy. I really do look forward to having another sister and building to these pictures we have. God Bless you my brother on your marriage. I love you!



Love all the pics!!! We all sure did grow up quick. Seems like yesterday we were playing house with Tony Lee and making dances up to Paul Overstreet music..
ReplyDeleteLove you!