
Each year Josh will get him his own tool so that when Drew leaves home he will have several tools and will know how to use each one. This picture is special to me because Josh is telling Drew that this is his first tool box and his first tool is a hammer and that he will show Drew how to use each tool that he gets each year..
Can't believe our Drew Brady is already 5! Love you little man!
ReplyDeleteWow! It seems like yesterday he was just learning to crawl. Time sure does fly. It has been a privilege watching him grow. Uncle Bubba loves you Drew Brady. April, thank you for keeping this blog going so we can watch the progession as he grows. I love you..
ReplyDeleteWow! It seems like yesterday that he was learning to crawl. Time sure does fly. It has been a privilege watching them grow. Uncle Bubba loves you Drew Brady. April thank you for keeping this blog going, so we can see their progession. I love you
ReplyDeleteoops.. Misspelled Progression, but you know what I mean haha
ReplyDeleteIt's ok brother, i figured since you are at the beach the salt water and too much sun is starting to affect you a little...LOL...Love you bring me back a seashell...
ReplyDeleteOH TOO PRECIOUS, I LOVE THESE KIDS SO MUCH. FIVE YEARS HAVE GONE BY TO FAST.....I LOVE YAW VERY MUCH
ReplyDeleteJosh your such a great father. I think this is an awesome thing to do with your son, and what a great age to start this at. God Bless you...I love you...
ReplyDeleteI am just now getting around to checking the blog, but I did call and talk to him on his birthday a day late. haha..
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the tool idea, I will pass that one on to JR for Ethan.
YES, time goes so fast once having kids.. Everyday is a blessing, I just wish they could stay "little" longer =)
Love you all!!!
~~Angel
ps -- I havent been able to log into my google act for weeks now, even after changing the password.. Grrrrr!
I am just now getting around to checking the blog, but I did call and talk to him on his birthday a day late. haha..
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the tool idea, I will pass that one on to JR for Ethan.
YES, time goes so fast once having kids.. Everyday is a blessing, I just wish they could stay "little" longer =)
Love you all!!!
~~Angel
ps -- I havent been able to log into my google act for weeks now, even after changing the password.. Grrrrr!