
Angel, we grew up together, fought together, cried together, went through our parents divorces together and I am so blessed we can experience our babies close together. Last year when we took these pictures as jokes, I really never thought I would have any more babies. Praise God, HE has made my womb fruitful once more and has blessed me..
AWWWWWWW *tear!!!!!!!! I'm so happy we get to experience these baby blessings together! I remember this day like it was yesterday.. You Said "Now Angel this may be you soon (as you & Tanya were the ONLY ones who knew we were trying) but I have my boy & girl and unless God says different we are done"
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!! God is good & I know you are smiling from ear to ear (So am I) =) =)
Love & Prayers To the Lyons, From the Kings =)