Merry Christmas!
Early this morning I was
nursing Hannah back to sleep and after taking her back to her bed, I
made my way through my laundry room back to my room ( I stopped in the
fridge for some water) I just happened to look out the laundry room
window and saw such beauty in the sky. I came back to bed and told Josh
about it. He waited for a bit then he quickly got up and got dressed and
we both went out with my camera and the tripod in the 19 degree cold
air. It was well worth it. I thought these pictures are too amazing to
keep to ourselves and wanted to share. While we were outside this
Christmas morning I couldn't help to think what the shepherds must have
gazed upon. Also remembering as a child myself waiting for "santa". This
morning I am thankful for Jesus and at 2 am this morning Praising God
how HE indeed has changed not only me but also my husband and how we
just stood gazing at HIS amazing creation and I am more excited now then
ever before:) This time not waiting for "santa" this Christmas morning but the one who is, and who was, and who is to come! Rev. 1:4 I love you all. Have a blessed day!
How AWESOME is this! Thank you God!
ReplyDelete