Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dear Maddox

I am your Aunt April or Aunt Apple as I think your sister may call me. Whatever you come up with will be just fine with me. I want to tell you that you my sweet little guy have made such a huge impact in just a short 2 weeks that you were even here. Knowing that you were born with something called a true knot alone is nothing short of a miracle. As I know that your daddy and mommy will fill you in on all that has taken place during your birth, and also how your Uncle Josh had started a gofundme (http://www.gofundme.com/tx76z7q?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=body_photo&utm_campaign=upd_n)  account to help your daddy and mommy pay some of the medical bills and how God used that to touch people's lives as well.  There is so many people that have been touched by your story that God has written for your life.

 You will learn that I like to take pictures and put them to slideshows. I do honestly try to include every single person I can. There are people that I do not have a picture of that was around or at the hospital during your stay and I hate that I dont have those. Hopefully your dad and mom have that but this slideshow is only pictures I did have and during your arrival and all that took place after. This song had a special place in my own heart and spoke to me during this time. I have some very special friends that went through a huge trial and has seen God's Grace first hand on their son, Asher. Also your uncle Josh and I have a nephew, Noah that also is seeing that same Grace and watching Noah's parents go through trials and them praising God all the way through, and if that's not enough GRACE, we have a tough cousin named Tisha that also can tell you about God's Grace.

 So much that has gone on over the past few years has caused me to also stop and think of the one who created us. The one that had a plan from the very beginning for our lives. The one that numbers our hair. Luke 12:7  When I think of this verse...But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble Psalm 59:16 I know HE has heard our prayers for your little life, Maddox. One day I pray that these words to this song called Shoulders would be true in your life and you would know where your help comes from and know Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior. I look forward to watching God continue to grow you....and me. I love you.


Love,
Aunt April

1 comment:

  1. Very well said baby girl. Maddox, you, our other children, all our grand children are a blessing to us I'm so proud of you! God is such an amazing awesome God to this family. As your mother, I'm so proud of your time, love, happiness. Thank you for all the post! You done a very good job. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete