Hi April, i just visited your blog, and it really touched my heart. You done such a great job on this, plus, I think the real reason for such a great job is the fine christian woman behind it....... Sandy Simpkins
made me laugh! and wanna cry, that's so sweet :) thanks for the link, just had a moment to check it out, i think i may see you at church tonight, still don't know. i'm so happy the Lord crossed our paths. thanks for the iron also. :) w/His love, reina
Hi April, i just visited your blog, and it really touched my heart. You done such a great job on this, plus, I think the real reason for such a great job is the fine christian woman behind it.......
ReplyDeleteSandy Simpkins
Aww! Hi Mrs Sandy!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. So glad to hear from you. Love, April
ReplyDeleteToo cute. I Love Hershey Bars! LOL..Happy Anniversary again babies. I Love You Both Dearly...Mom C
ReplyDeleteHI SANDY!!!!!!!!I Love You To Girl..
made me laugh! and wanna cry, that's so sweet :) thanks for the link, just had a moment to check it out, i think i may see you at church tonight, still don't know. i'm so happy the Lord crossed our paths. thanks for the iron also. :)
ReplyDeletew/His love,
reina