
Today I gave my hair to the Locks of Love. What a wonderful feeling to give something so little. I have to admit i was a little worried about how my short hair would look. I talked to a dear friend of mine who constantly reminds me of God's Love. Thank you Reina!!

There is a little girl whom I have never met. I know her name is Brandy at Pleasant View Elementary. We prayed for her at my old church at Joelton First Baptist and I was moved at how she gave her hair and a few days later got cancer herself. To some this may sound so small but was so huge to me being that I too have 2 children at which one is my sweet little girl. I too have a little girl and I can't help to not just think of this little girl Brandy but her mother as well. I have been praying for both during this time in their lives and I know we serve a Mighty God!!

In Matthew 25:40 It says "The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.
What a wonderful reason to have your hair cut. We do have a mighty God, I am so glad to know him. Long or short, you're still beautiful. Hair will grow just like faith if you allow God in your life. I am very proud of you and will also pray for this family. I Love You just as much as I did the day you were born....Mom
ReplyDeleteAww thanks mom. I do appreciate that. Yes lets pray for not only this particular family but also all those other children that have cancer or some other disease. God is good...All the time...Love, April
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great organization!! I've heard of so many benefiting from it. I LOVE your hair short!! You're so pretty. Oh and I noticed you put "your old church, Joelton"...are you guys going somewhere else?
ReplyDeleteYes Christi We no longer go to Joelton. I will have to email you and share with you just where God has lead us and where we have been worshiping.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair!! What a great deed you have done to help others who are suffering and it will mean so much to whom ever gets your hair.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!!!
love ya
Angel
You look FANTASTIC with your new cut!!! I love it. And the reason you did it is beautiful. I didn't know about the little girl but I will pray for her and her family as well. I miss seeing you!!
ReplyDelete