Drew has learned to climb up on our bed....but he got stuck and threw a fit. I just couldnt resist i had to get a picture. OH! and dont worry Mamaw & D'Bo i took a quick picture and immediately saved him....HA HA
This is so cute. Hw iwll get a kick out this when he gets older. HA Good mommy, glad you saved him quickly. Otherwise mamaw and I would have to rescue him.LOL..Love You Much....Mom Dbo
Awww, poor thang. LOL
ReplyDeleteLook how Makayla is so photogenic in this pic.. Very cute.
Too cute, I know that he gets upset very easy & gets over it just as quickly. His sister doesn't seem to mind being 'stuck'
ReplyDeleteLove, Mamaw
This is so cute. Hw iwll get a kick out this when he gets older. HA Good mommy, glad you saved him quickly. Otherwise mamaw and I would have to rescue him.LOL..Love You Much....Mom Dbo
ReplyDelete