How cute! This is Little Josh and Little April. They are too precious. Love You Lots..Mom Dbo
vegie tale all over huh.ha ha HA HA Ha ha
I Love, Love Love this pic!!!! They will love you for this when they are about 25! HaI can remember you and I dressing up all the time, and I cant find any of the pics. We were twins every other day!! Haha... The Good 'Ol days! Love, Angel
Oh i know Angel!! How we would even pretend our babies were twins too... We sure do have alot of great memories dont we? Love ya!!
How cute! This is Little Josh and Little April. They are too precious. Love You Lots..Mom Dbo
ReplyDeletevegie tale all over huh.
ReplyDeleteha ha HA HA Ha ha
I Love, Love Love this pic!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey will love you for this when they are about 25! Ha
I can remember you and I dressing up all the time, and I cant find any of the pics. We were twins every other day!! Haha... The Good 'Ol days!
Love, Angel
Oh i know Angel!! How we would even pretend our babies were twins too... We sure do have alot of great memories dont we? Love ya!!
ReplyDelete