Here is Makayla & Caitlin licking the batter of the red velvet cake. They are making the Easter CROSS. STAY TUNED FOR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!! Making fruity pebble treats.
How sweet, I wish I was with yaw. looks like you are having a wonderful time. Thank you for making these great memories for these babies. I Love you All..Mom Dbo
Thank you mom! Thank you for all your comments. I do want to show them what Easter really is and the really important things. Because I know "the world" will go against all the good. Building memories and just showing them the truth is what Im striving for. Thank you again for the calls and telling me how much you love looking on here. Means alot to know someone enjoys it as much as I love taking these pictures. Such a great way to keep up with all the things they do! Love, April
You are right Sarah! I did have to make sure i spelled it right. Of coarse calling them my little Betty Crocker and Sara (H) Lee...Makayla was quick to answer Aunt Sarah? Daniel? So she too knew...Too funny!! Love Ya
All these food pics are making me and Ethan sooo hungry! They look like they are having a blast in the kitchen :)
ReplyDeleteAngel
How sweet, I wish I was with yaw. looks like you are having a wonderful time. Thank you for making these great memories for these babies. I Love you All..Mom Dbo
ReplyDeleteThank you mom! Thank you for all your comments. I do want to show them what Easter really is and the really important things. Because I know "the world" will go against all the good. Building memories and just showing them the truth is what Im striving for. Thank you again for the calls and telling me how much you love looking on here. Means alot to know someone enjoys it as much as I love taking these pictures. Such a great way to keep up with all the things they do! Love, April
ReplyDeleteI want to know which one is Sara Lee??? (It never looks right without the "h" on Sara.)
ReplyDeleteYou guys have so much fun!
You are right Sarah! I did have to make sure i spelled it right. Of coarse calling them my little Betty Crocker and Sara (H) Lee...Makayla was quick to answer Aunt Sarah? Daniel? So she too knew...Too funny!! Love Ya
ReplyDelete