Beautiful...On second box of kleenex's. I am so proud of you Josh. You are a wonderful father and husband. I miss my father, and I sure miss the men in my life that have died or just walked away. I lean so much on my heavenly father, he is always here. You have a beautiful family. God is so good. I Love You All...Mom Dbo
Ok April, now we are expecting one with you. You do such a great job. You put a lot of work into these. I will watch it at home, watching them here at work they think I'm a big baby.LOL.......I Love You Beautiful......Mom
Sooo Sweet! What a wonderful Daddy Josh is. We would give anything to have stuff like this from when we were growing up. You do a GREAT job on this blog, I look fwd to seeing all your new pics each day :) Love Ya, Angel
Beautiful...On second box of kleenex's. I am so proud of you Josh. You are a wonderful father and husband. I miss my father, and I sure miss the men in my life that have died or just walked away. I lean so much on my heavenly father, he is always here. You have a beautiful family. God is so good. I Love You All...Mom Dbo
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job baby. Thank you so much. I love you.
ReplyDeleteOk April, now we are expecting one with you. You do such a great job. You put a lot of work into these. I will watch it at home, watching them here at work they think I'm a big baby.LOL.......I Love You Beautiful......Mom
ReplyDeleteSooo Sweet! What a wonderful Daddy Josh is.
ReplyDeleteWe would give anything to have stuff like this from when we were growing up.
You do a GREAT job on this blog, I look fwd to seeing all your new pics each day :)
Love Ya,
Angel
That was a very sweet video. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Patti