Thank you so much for this Josh! You did such a great job and i love the song you picked. As you know Drew Brady says "Mama" so much so that was great. Thanks again. I love you!! Love, Your wife
Well I think you both are wonderful and you both done a great job on each others. You are fine parents;I am proud of you both. Keep up the good work, it doesn't take much work when you believe and have him in your life, does it? I love you both dearly.....Mom C.
Thank you so much for this Josh! You did such a great job and i love the song you picked. As you know Drew Brady says "Mama" so much so that was great. Thanks again. I love you!! Love, Your wife
ReplyDeleteThank you April. You yourself are a wonderful wife and mother. I love you! Love, Josh
ReplyDeleteWell I think you both are wonderful and you both done a great job on each others. You are fine parents;I am proud of you both. Keep up the good work, it doesn't take much work when you believe and have him in your life, does it? I love you both dearly.....Mom C.
ReplyDelete