We were very thankful that Uncle Bubba came over to visit. Sorry we put you to work Uncle Bubba..... I dont suppose we will have anymore visitors until this deck is finished!!! One step at a time!!
Thanks guys for all the comments. Josh is just amazing. I told him yesterday how i am so glad he knows what he is doing and is doing a great job at it. Stay tuned for the finished product....
Great job.Looks wonderful..
ReplyDeleteLove You
Mom
Wow! It's come a long way! Doesn't look like there's much more to go.
ReplyDeleteIs Josh for hire?
ReplyDeleteJeremy
Thanks guys for all the comments. Josh is just amazing. I told him yesterday how i am so glad he knows what he is doing and is doing a great job at it. Stay tuned for the finished product....
ReplyDeleteThe deck turned out awesome. Great job guys. Love Uncle Bubba
ReplyDelete