Josh making his dad work too hard on this deck.

Papaw doesn't use his belt anymore he disciplines a little bit harder these days....

Just kidding thank you so much Papaw for coming and helping Josh. Especially in the heat and your bad back we really appreciate all you do!
Too funny! Good thing "Mister Safety's" hand didn't slip with that hammer! How would that be explained as an accident?
ReplyDeleteHope the kids are better soon!
Happy Father's Day, Josh! Love, Mom/Mamaw
Too Funny!! April and Mary Lou, what are you going to do with these boys? Ha Ha....The deck looks great.. I too hope Makayla feels better soon. Happy Father's Day..
ReplyDeleteLove You Much
Mom/Dbo
April, I see comments and it appears that Makayla is sick again, Well I think my Ethan is gonna be like Mak, lol.He is sick also, we just talked the other day about how Mak stays sick and now I am to believe Ethan will to. He has another bad cold! I hope she/he is better soon!
ReplyDeleteAngel