Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Munroe Family

Today as I was watching Life Today. (I usually tape it and watch when kids nap) They had this guy on there named Jim Munroe who was witnessing. He in fact has a website that I would love to share because it was there that I found he had Leukemia. I want to share also so we can all be in prayer for this beautiful family. So please come along side me as we lift up our brother and sister in Christ to our Father's feet. Thank you in advance. Their website is www.themunroefamily.com or www.whatisthemaze.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi April....this is Eli Munroe and i just wanted to tell you how ENCOURAGING your notes have been on our blog...and thank you for taking the time to ask people for prayer on our families behalf....You truly demonstrate the heart of Christ....much love to you and your family..
    BIG BEAR HUG!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli Munroe, Thank You for your sweet comment as well. It is my pleasure and I just know it was by no mistake that we have crossed paths. We will continue to pray.Thank you for sharing your family with us so we can be aware of how you all are doing.

    In HIS Joy,
    April

    ReplyDelete