Friday, March 6, 2009

A surprise for me...

Today I came home from doing our weekly grocery shopping and my husband and kids were up to something. We are kicking off the weekend by celebrating my 28th birthday early... Notice the brownies and how the kids decorated the rainbow and in yellow Makayla wrote mom... Thank you Joshua! You are such a blessing to me and this is all I need. The little things (time and making memories, and oh yeah THE CHOCOLATE!) Thanks babe, I love you!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Happy Birthday baby! Great job Josh, you are awesome. Thank you for the wonderful husband you are. Makayla and Drew, great job on the cake babies.I will see you all very shortly.

    I Love You
    Mom Pam DBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your Hubby!
    Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to April, Happy Birthday to You!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday, as i'm sure you will :)
    Love Ya!!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!

    IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!

    HAVE A GREAT DAY~ LOVE YA ~ TISHA

    ReplyDelete