Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Munroe Family

I posted a link to this family blog not too long ago. I pray that you all look at the video below, my husband shaved it down to where its not too long for you to view. I believe its like 16 minutes long but very worth it. This family is such a great example to all believers in Jesus Christ. As I am slowly somewhat getting to know Eli, this family is walking a rough road at this point. However there is NO DOUBT where they are drawing their strength from. I have been praying about this family for some time and many of you know about that. What you dont know is about possible taking up a donation for this family and or doing some sort of walk for Leukemia. This disease has affected so many people. Here lately God has put not only this family but Christian Wilson and Dan Bryson on my heart and they too are battling this as well. I am looking into this so I ask that you be in prayer for these people and maybe possibly getting out of our comfort zone to allowing The Holy Spirit to move us beyond what we are comfortable in and with that being said allow HIM to use us to Glorify HIM. Also Eli is selling T-shirts. Thank you mom for buying one already with me. Also Tanya thank you for helping me dig into doing a walk. I will be calling some of you soon. Thank you in advance for all you prayer warriors and possibly donates and walkers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment