CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is GREAT! Just let Mary Lou and I know when to have our bags packed, we'll be ready. LOL..Just kidding, have a wonderful time. I know the babies will love it again.
Congrats!!! Sorry I am way behind on your blog. I have not had my computer at home, its in the shop so I didnt have your site. Hope yall have fun!!!! We plan to go there here soon :) Angel
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is GREAT! Just let Mary Lou and I know when to have our bags packed, we'll be ready. LOL..Just kidding, have a wonderful time. I know the babies will love it again.
ReplyDeleteI Love You All
Congrats!!! Sorry I am way behind on your blog. I have not had my computer at home, its in the shop so I didnt have your site.
ReplyDeleteHope yall have fun!!!! We plan to go there here soon :)
Angel
awesome thats great ya'll are going to have so much fun
ReplyDelete