Well tomorrow we leave for our family vacation. We would like to ask that you be in prayer for our safety both as we travel and during our first beach experience with our kids. We have our dear friends that also will be joining us with their 2 kids as well. So there will be 8 of us. This is the most recent picture of the 4 of us, so I hope to update when I get back. I would like to have a family picture of the family going with us, but one of the family member (which will remain anonymous for now) doesn't like pictures. Bless their heart, they have no idea I was born with a camera around my neck. Thanks in advance for your prayers!Friday, August 7, 2009
Gulf Shores Here we Come!
Well tomorrow we leave for our family vacation. We would like to ask that you be in prayer for our safety both as we travel and during our first beach experience with our kids. We have our dear friends that also will be joining us with their 2 kids as well. So there will be 8 of us. This is the most recent picture of the 4 of us, so I hope to update when I get back. I would like to have a family picture of the family going with us, but one of the family member (which will remain anonymous for now) doesn't like pictures. Bless their heart, they have no idea I was born with a camera around my neck. Thanks in advance for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Be safe & I know you will have lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Angel