Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Then on the same night we went to take beach pictures, Drew was running behind with all the other kids and tripped and fell and scraped up his arms and legs and as you can tell the tip of his nose! Our kids had a rough start but we were so blessed for all 4 of our kids safety in a new environment...













Here is one of my favorite shot and this was taken on the first shot! We had such an amazing time with this family. LOOK we are ALL smiling! I hope to show more pictures soon but there are lots to edit...I will be posting later. Thanks for all your prayers for our safety. We felt them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. GREAT PIC!! I can't wait to see the rest.. I bet they are awesome.. I can't wait to get to go to the beach just to get the pictures..lol..lol.. Glad yall made it back safe. love you all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME pic April!!! Yall got lucky to not have people in the background of the beach pic.. Looks so nice and peaceful.. Poor baby, those jelly fish hurt. We go in 15 days! I cant wait.. Glad you made it home safe and sound.. Oh, how was the 8 hr drive with the kiddos?
    XOXO
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures baby. Huh, imagine 500...LOL.I was so glad to see all of you.

    I Love You All
    Mom

    ReplyDelete