Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some birthday memories...This one we won't forget since we have been home cleaning like crazy trying to get this flu bug out of our home! I put together a couple years worth of birthday highlights. The very first one is one you and I won't forget since we left our babies overnight for the first time (which was hard) now we look so forward to alone time and a break to take time for each other. Hopefully you and I will get to go golfing again soon..Hope you enjoy the 2007 one as much as I did. The 2008 one I think was mom and Tony Lee's favorite one and I had to get a good shot of you and your brother in law laughing at that one. Also was a good one since your parents watched the kids so we could go see Fire Proof.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Some of your favorites...monkey bread, pigs in a blanket and your 12 hour Caramel Pie!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment