Monday, September 14, 2009

The coolest yard sale gadget..Move Over Dairy Queen!



So we had a yardsale on saturday. Our "family neighbor" (Stan) had the little ice cream gadget that had never been opened. Me and mom stood there looking into the deep box that had never been opened looking at the cool things you can add to jazz up your ice cream. Me being the huge fan of Dairy Queen's blizzards in particular ( Caramel Waffle Crisp) in which not all Dairy Queen's "know" how to make them, me and mom was all over this gadget. I told mom she could buy it and if she didn't that I would...Needless to say my sweet mom purchased this little gadget for only $5 bucks and handed it over to me..Now I can make my own Caramel Waffle Crisp....so long Dairy Queen...I will miss you. Thanks mom! The kids and I think this is a BIG HIT! I just know Josh will too. (He is at work, but I will make him a nice treat:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment