Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary

7 comments:

  1. What a cute video! Congrats! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Wish you many,many more!!! LOVE the song also =)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys..Mamaw I'm not sure why your not able to view..Thank you Sarah and Angel..Angel i knew you would recognize the song..Even though Im no longer a country music listener since I only listen to the fish (94.1) or wayfm (88.3) This song sounded so much like Josh and the guys name is Josh and kinda reminds me of him too. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. My how time flies by so fast.. May the Blessing of your love for one another grows stronger and stronger with every year.. What a great Video you created to look back on yalls lives together.. May God bless you both with many many more years to come. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. April this is beautiful. Like I've said so many times before, ya'll are a beautiful family. Great job! Happy Anniversary! I pray you have many. many more. You will, continue to let the Lord guide you. You and Josh are gorgeous together.

    I Love You All
    Mom C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still wish I could view this video

    ReplyDelete