Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thank you Lord, How beautiful!


This morning we woke to see this...






















We had such a blast playing out in this!











However my favorite is...making the snow cream! I mean really look how much the Lord put up on the deck where all we had to do was open the sliding door, grab a bowl and scoop!

Really you have to get another look on our snow drift right outside our door!!











Come on look at this...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Too funny....You and your snow cream..LOL.This is beautiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, If you need any information on Homeschooling, visit my homeschool blog and feel free to ask. I noted it below and also added my website for Hs. You will be fine. I homeschool my 12 year old, I have done my soon to 5 year old in preschool/Kind this last year and I am getting ready to begin my now 4 year old. So really if you have any questions or need more information. I would be happy to help you anyway I can. God Bless and Good Luck!

    http://coneshomeschool101.blogspot.com/

    http://www.mychristiansite.com/personal/helpers4christ/index.html

    ReplyDelete