Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baptism

Today we went to Charisse & Tony Lee's church, at CHURCH 24. We were so blessed to be able to be there today on this Easter Sunday to witness their baptism. We dont have very many family pictures of just the 5 of us. So Josh took this one for me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It was absolutely beautiful to see your sister and brother baptized. I am proud of all four of my kids.( Yes Josh like it or not your mine too!) If you deny that, I will remember you Christmas) LOL You are such a blessing.

    I Love You Kids
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. April I love the way you done the two crosses in the background with Charisse and Tony Lee being baptized. Awesome JOB...

    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How AWESOME! I know this is an answered prayer. I'll be sure to share with the class and Kevin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria! Yes answered prayer indeed. God laid it on my heart several times to share with our church family. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete